Customer Service Representative – Transportation Services
- Part time
- Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada View on Map
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : October 7, 2020 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $29.47 - $32.03 / Hourly
- View(s) 16
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Service is responsible for handling requests, resolving questions, and concerns from the public across a variety of communication channels including telephony, live chat, email and in person in a Contact Centre environment; achieves established KPI’s across communication channels while maintaining excellent quality; tracks and documents details of every customer interaction in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with the goal of responding to customers at the first contact.
- Successful completion of a College diploma in Business Administration, or a related field, or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years’ current demonstrated experience delivering service to customers in a contact centre environment.
- Demonstrated experience in computer applications such as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and other electronic applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact centre operations including telephony and technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of complaint, de-escalation and conflict resolution techniques and ability to work with the pressure and challenges of receiving complaints on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills and the ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
Wed & Thurs 15:00-19:00, Sat 12:30-16:30
How to Apply
Please apply online by October 19, 2020. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$29.47 to $32.03 per hour
This is a Replacement
Union position – CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)