- Full time
- Markham, Ontario, Canada View on Map
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : October 7, 2020 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $29.47 - $32.03 / Hourly
- View(s) 7
Progressive. Collaborative. Accountable. Draw on your passion. Shape our community. Progressive and collaborative, with a clear, long-term vision. We value employees’ contributions and inspire excellence. We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing community in which we live and work.
Reporting to the Manager, Covid -19 School team North is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the assigned Branch program, including scheduling, prioritizing and coordinating day to day work performed by the management staff; preparing and processing correspondence, reports, minutes and presentations; tracking and monitoring project and program specific activities; maintaining the filing system; and distributing incoming and outgoing communications via mail and electronic media.
- Post-Secondary certificate/diploma in Business/Secretarial Science (one (1) year or more) or related program or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years secretarial/administrative experience in a computerized/automated office environment.
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative support in an environment with a broad variety of administrative and clerical functions with responsibilities for one or more program(s) and/or manager(s), with an emphasis on determining priorities and organizing activities of a diverse work assignment, including customer service, records management, and report generation.
- Thorough knowledge of general office procedures, including taking minutes, editing reports and correspondence, and electronic/manual records management file systems, including security measures.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
35 Weekly Hours
How to Apply
Please apply online by October 19, 2020. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$29.47 to $32.03 per hour