- Windsor, Ontario, Canada View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : October 8, 2020 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 50
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees – their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity – and their innovative approach to work and to life.
EXP’s Windsor office is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team reporting to the Project Managers.
- Perform standard administrative functions.
- Edit and format reports, proposals and other technical documents.
- Review Proposals, Standing offer agreement and Draft proposal documents with associated forms, submission, etc.
- Compose and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence and reports.
- Coordinate meetings of staff, as requested.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Coordinate Technicians fieldwork.
- Perform other administrative duties such as data entry, copying, collating, faxing, filing, document retrieval, scheduling coordination of meeting rooms, ordering of lunches for meetings, mailings, information gathering, word processing, transcription and document binding, document scanning.
- Prepare client and proposal documents as requested, including resumes/CVs, specialized tabs for proposals, letters, etc.
- Provide backup/break coverage for the front office including switchboard/reception and customer service assistance to employees and clients of the office. This includes greeting visitors to the office and handling mail/couriers.
- Provide back up support for other admin teams and divisions as necessary.
The Skills, Knowledge and Abilities We Seek
- Must have at least 5-7 years of experience in detail-orientated administrative support work.
- Completion of secondary school, with courses in or graduation from an administration program or equivalent experience, ideally in a professional services environment. University degree is an asset.
- Strong people skills, and the ability to work with a wide variety of staff and clients.
- Must have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills. Experience in Microsoft Power Point would be an asset.
- Must have strong editing and proofreading ability including grammar and sentence structure.
- Strong typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skill in preparing clear and concise reports, procedures, correspondences, and other written materials.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to multi-task is critical.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, well organized and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to document existing and new processes.
- Ability to maintain a filing system and accurate records.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Any experience in the engineering or construction industry is an asset.
- Reception experience is an asset.
What EXP Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com.
About the Team
EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression.
Should you need any special accommodations, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will arrange for the most suitable accommodations based on your needs.
Ce qu’EXP peut vous offrir
Avec pour mission de comprendre, innover, collaborer et réaliser, EXP fournit des services-conseils et des services complets d’ingénierie, d’architecture et de conception destinés aux milieux bâtis et naturels du monde entier. L’héritage professionnel d’EXP remonte à 1906, année marquant le début des activités d’ingénierie des infrastructures de la plus ancienne de ses sociétés patrimoniales.
Aujourd’hui, les quelque 3 000 professionnels d’EXP travaillant depuis les quatre coins de l’Amérique du Nord mettent à contribution leur passion et leur expertise pour assurer la réussite de projets à travers le monde.
Nous vous promettons une carrière remplie de défis stimulants dans un milieu de travail positif et dynamique, et ce n’est pas une promesse que nous prenons à la légère.
Pour obtenir de plus amples renseignements, visitez www.exp.com